Search (This Blog and Beyond)

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pause

Dear Blog,

I haven't had the smoothest time these past few weeks. School is tough. Work is exhausting. My social life is hardly what it used to be. I had an appendectomy and missed a week of everything. I'm struggling to find motivation for a lot of things. I'd nearly given up.

But I paused.

In the midst of all that I had to do, despite every assignment, deadline, test, project, and promise, I paused. And in that pause, I sought out some comfort. I didn't want to bother my friends and I couldn't afford leaving the building. I needed to do this on my own. I needed to find something that would make me strive to continue. The extra push to help me this semester. Or at least until the next break.

I found the Symphony of Science again.

Science set to music. It was simple. It was powerful. It was perfect.




Thank you, Symphony of Science. Thank you very much.

Until next time,
-Daniel Golden

No comments:

Post a Comment